If you believe that the retirement years can be the beginning of an exciting chapter in your life, join the Care & Share Senior Adult Ministry.
Care & Share
Care & Share meets together for lunch and a program on the third Tuesday of every month in The Big Room on the Dodge Road Campus of Westside Church.
Growing in our knowledge and worship of God, faithful in our obedience to Christ, loving in our service to others.
What are the purposes of Care & Share?
- Seek opportunities to share Jesus with those who do not know Him. To encourage those who do know Jesus to grow stronger in their commitment to Him. This is done with outreach to nursing homes, inspirational programs, and personal interaction.
- Provide resources and activities that will honor Jesus and provide growth. This is done through devotions, the gospel message, prayer, and communion.
- Provide social activities that will encourage fellowship and give a sense of belonging with our group. We also want to provide a network of care within the group, reaching out to others.
- Provide learning opportunities for continued personal growth to add meaning to life. We do this through travel experiences, speakers, ministries, and the building of new relationships.
- Encourage opportunities to share with others and to care for the needs of others within the group, within the church, and within the community. We do this through mission projects, nursing home ministry, Bible studies, and praying for each other.
For more information about the Senior Adult Ministry contact: