What: A weeklong camp providing our Middle School Students the opportunity to step outside of their normal routine to connect with God and other students their age in a fun-filled and worship-centered environment.
Where: Maranatha Bible Camp (North Platte, Nebraska; 3.5 hours west on I-80)
When: June 24 – 29
Who: for incoming 6th – 8th Graders
* $410 (to pay online when you register at wchurch.tv/events)
* Registration will open online in early March.
* Early Bird Discount ($30 off = $380) available to those who register by May 25
* Additional $10 needed to bring for lunch on the trip home (turned in at check in).
* Scholarship opportunities are available. Talk to Seth or other Student Ministry staff (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Camp Maranatha has a nurse on-site (Gia) all week.
* Students’ medications will be delivered to her and students will be responsible for heading to the nurses’ station at the appropriate times to receive their medication.
* Additionally, announcements are made via intercom over breakfast, lunch, and dinner for students who’ve neglected to take their medication at those times. Room leaders are also encouraged to check-in on students who have medications to take.
* Final responsibility is on the student to take their medication at the appropriate times.
* Stellar worship sessions and quiet time opportunities
* Large indoor and outdoor games
* Innumerable free-time options (Archery tag, tubing, water slide, the blob, sweet shop...)
* Theme-nights to dress up for (in the past: pirates, ninjas, Star Wars, etc.)
Further Questions? Email me at email@example.com.