A first impression makes a lasting impression! Help us make visitors feel as comfortable and welcome as possible when they walk through the doors of any of our locations.
- Parking Lot & Traffic – Parking can be a real issue at Westside. Help direct traffic flow and assist guests with finding a parking spot.
- Ushers & Greeters – Greet our guests, provide programs & assist with seating.
- Guest Services – Provide information and connection points for people attending on a Sunday Morning.
- Check-In Facilitator – Assist families at the child check-in desks.
- Campus Guides – Big buildings can be intimidating for a guest, help guests find their way around campus.
- Security – Provide safety for all guests, including children (training is provided).
- Medical Response – Respond to on-campus medical emergencies (training and CPR certification provided).
You can be a part of creating the best hour of a kid’s week at Kid City. Every child matters and you can be the one to impact a life.
- Toddler Town (0-2) – Interact, cuddle, feed, rock to sleep - and yes, change diapers.
- Kid City Zoo (3-K) – Prepare the ever-popular snacks (and clean up afterwards!), do simple crafts (ditto cleanup), read, teach, play.
- Uptown (1st-5th Grade) – Teach, play, lead small groups, supervise activities.
- Kid City Friends - Be a part of a safe and loving environment for kids with special needs.
- Materials – Lend your creative talents and energy to coordinate, reproduce & gather materials for classroom use.
- Creative Arts – Providing creative energy for the children’s weekend services through puppets, sound, lights, media and drama.
- VBX – Great short-term opportunity to impact the life of a child through VBX!
- Kids Mini Camp – Jr. counselors & adult counselors are needed to have fun for a week with our grade school kids!
Are you an adult who understands the pressures and challenges of young people today? The Student Ministry, both Middle School and High School, is designed for students who face these obstacles every day and find a closer walk with Christ.
- Student Leader – develop relationships with students in a mentoring capacity, help them grow spiritually, emotionally and just let them know that you care about them.
- Student Event Team Member – help organize and coordinate youth events like retreats and camps.
- Small Group Home Leaders & Sponsors – provide your home for a small group to meet for weekly Bible study & fellowship.
Worshiping Jesus together as a church community is a huge part of who we are. With several locations, multiple bands, and a choir and orchestra, we are always looking for talented singers and musicians.
- Vocal – Solos and ensembles, bands and choirs... whatever your style of music, we have a place for you to serve with your talent.
- Instrumental – Westside offers a wide variety of musical styles during weekend services and special events. Novice to advanced instrumentalists will find their involvement with the Westside worship ministry uplifting spiritually and challenging musically.
Know how to set up your own home theater? Do you dabble in home filmmaking? We have a place for you! From camera operators to sound engineers, there are so many opportunities available in the Media Ministry!
- Equipment Operators and Assistants – Assist in running front of house audio, interactive lighting or ProPresenter for weekend services. Operate platform cameras and video switchers for services, conferences and workshops.
- Satellite Media Support – Our satellite locations need media volunteers too! Run sound, lighting or ProPresenter during weekend services.
- Production Set Support – Create custom built sets to complement the sermon series.
DRAMA & CREATIVE ARTS MINISTRY
Are you a character? From sermon illustrations to the annual Christmas Pageant, the Drama & Creative Ministry is the place for you.
- Drama – Performance, directing, costuming, props, staging and scriptwriting are all part of the fun in the Drama Ministry.
- Creative – Help us dream and create for events and services. Got an idea that’s kind of “out there?” We want to hear about it!
We have many different events happening at our different locations that require facility care. Sometimes the best ways to serve are the simplest.
- Special Projects & Events Team – Work with others to plan great events.
- Facility Setup & Teardown – Help by setting up or tearing down after events.
- Roadies Team – Work with a fast paced concert team that sets up and tears down.