You can be a part of creating the best hour of a kid’s week at Kid City. Every child matters and you can be the one to impact a life.
- Toddler Town (0-2) – Interact, cuddle, feed, rock to sleep - and yes, change diapers.
- Kid City Zoo (3-K) – Prepare the ever-popular snacks (and clean up afterwards!), do simple crafts (ditto cleanup), read, teach, play.
- Uptown (1st-5th Grade) – Teach, play, lead small groups, supervise activities.
- Kid City Friends - Be a part of a safe and loving environment for kids with special needs.
- Materials – Lend your creative talents and energy to coordinate, reproduce & gather materials for classroom use.
- Creative Arts – Providing creative energy for the children’s weekend services through puppets, sound, lights, media and drama.
- VBX – Great short-term opportunity to impact the life of a child through VBX!
- Kids Mini Camp – Jr. counselors & adult counselors are needed to have fun for a week with our grade school kids!