Current 9th-12th graders are headed to the Ravencrest Chalet in Estes Park, CO for a week to “Refuel.” Ravencrest’s Mission is to “engage people to know Christ through the Word, relationships and the outdoors.” Don’t miss this life changing week!
What to expect:
• Spiritual growth. We will have incredible times of worship and teaching
• Deeper relationships. Invite friends to experience this too
• Rock Climbing
• Ropes Course
• Mountain Biking
• Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
Location & Transportation
501 Pole Hill Road
Estes Park, CO 80517
Transportation will be provided to and from Ravencrest in 15-passenger vans by Westside staff and volunteers.
April 2—$100 nonrefundable deposit due
May 7—$250 due (this includes the initial deposit)
June 4—Final payments due
Deposits made after April 2 will be required to include the additional $150 payment ($350 total). All final payments are due by June 4. Space is limited. Please sign up early!
• Bible / notebook / pen
• Combination of shorts and jeans, t-shirts and sweatshirts/sweaters. Days are warm, evenings are cool and camp outs can be cold.
• Combination of sandals and tennis shoes and/or hiking boots (You must have close toed shoes).
• Jacket for camp out
• Hat or cap
• Sleeping bag and pillow
• Cash for snack bar and shopping in Estes Park ($30-$80)
What to leave at home:
• Fireworks/ any fire making devices
• Tobacco of any kind
• Cell phones, iPods, CD players, game systems, ANY electronic devices that would take away from your experience in the Colorado Rockies!
• All students must fill out the paper waiver for Westside Church
• Deposits can be paid by check, cash or by credit card through the link below.
• Provide all medical information to Ravencrest through CampDoc.