Students going into 6th, 7th and 8th grade are going to Camp Maranatha for another year of fun! You can register directly through Camp Maranatha through the link below. You MUST register for Session 2: June 26-July 1.
What to expect:
- Fun with friends. You will be placed in rooms with other Westside students. Feel free to invite friends too.
- Tubing at the lake and jumping on the BLOB!
- Spiritual growth. We will have incredible times of worship and teaching.
- Rock climbing wall
- Epic games
- Hanging out at the sweet shop
Location & Transportation
16800 East Maranatha Road
Maxwell, NE 69151
Westside Church will be providing transportation to and from Camp Maranatha for $40 per student, if registered by May 31, 2017. Please pay by check with your Westside Waiver.
$330 ($25 off) if registered by April 14, 2017.
$355 beginning May 1, 2017.
$40 Transportation to and from camp (Paid to Westside)
Deadline for Westside Church provided transportation May 31, 2017.
Registration for camp is 2 steps:
- Click the "Registration" button below. Be sure to register for Week 2 (June 26-July 1)!
- Register for the bus ride to camp (using the waiver and cash or check) of $40.00.
What to Bring:
- Bible, Notebook, Pens
- Bed Roll or Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoo etc.
- Beach Towel, Bath Towel(s)
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Medications- must be in original RX bottles with clear directions (preferably in a zip lock bag) * Sunscreen and Bug spray
- Closed-toed shoes and Slip-ons for pool area
- Jeans (required for some activities)
- Sweatshirt or light jacket (for cool mornings)
- Clothes (without offensive writing or advertising)
- Swim Suits (modest- no two piece unless it covers the stomach and back areas)
- Rain gear and clothes that can get muddy
- Flashlight and Batteries
- Costumes for theme nights
- Monday: None
- Tuesday: Pirates vs. Ninja
- Wednesday: Masquerade
- Thursday: Disney
- Friday: Any Costume they want to wear (appropriate of course ;) )
- Fishing pole (optional)
- Skate board (optional)
- Extra Money- to purchase snacks. Camp Maranatha has amazing ice cream!
What NOT to Bring:
Cell phones, iPods, electronics of any kind, fireworks, matches, lighters, cigarettes and tobacco, knives and weapons of any kind.
- LABEL EVERYTHING! Put your name on your clothes, camera, bible, pillow, sleeping bag, etc.
- Pack your clothes in a soft-sided duffel type bag: These will fit under the beds more easily.
- Leave valuables at home- including jewelry, keepsakes, cell phones, ipods, cd players etc.
- Place all bedding, pillows, etc in a large clear plastic bag. You will find everything you brought easier when you get to your cabin (plus if it is raining or muddy outside, your things will remain dry).