Campers have had a blast at Camp Rivercrest over the years and we are excited to be partnering with them again for Kids Mini Camp 2017!
Registration, payment and all administrations is done through Camp Rivercrest. Though other campers will be present, all kids from Westside will be placed together in cabins and groups. Kids Mini Camp is for anyone going into 3rd, 4th or 5th grade in the fall of 2017 regardless of where they go to church or what they think about God!
At Kids Mini Camp you will....
- Have fun in nature
- Sleep in air conditioned cabins
- Meet friends
- Swim in the pool
- Play lots of “Ga-Ga Ball”
- Have the option of doing a ropes course, the BIG SWING and riding an airboat on the river
- Have two awesome chapels a day
- Have daily quiet times
- Eat delicious food that is prepared fresh daily (dietary restrictions can be accommodated)
Location & Transportation
Parents will be expected to provide transportation to and from Camp Rivercrest. Check-in at Camp Rivercrest is from 3:00-4:00 pm on Sunday, June 11. Parents must pick up their campers at 4:00 pm on Wednesday, June 14 at Camp Rivercrest.
2840 County Road 13
Fremont, NE 68025
The total cost to you for camp is: $239
For returning campers, a $40 discount is available if you invite a NEW friend that has never come before and you can invite up to 4 NEW friends. Financial Aid is available thru Camp Rivercrest. Register Now Camp will fill up very quickly!
If you have any questions regarding our Summer Camp Program, please call our office at 402-628- 6465 or send us an email: email@example.com
What to Bring
- Bible, Notebook, Pens
- Bed Roll or Sleeping Bag and Pillow
- Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Shampoo etc.
- Beach Towel, Bath Towel(s)
- Medications- must be in original RX bottles with clear directions (preferably in a zip lock bag) * Sunscreen and Bug spray
- Closed-toed shoes and Slip-ons for pool area
- Jeans (required for some activities)
- Sweatshirt or light jacket (for cool mornings)
- Clothes (without offensive writing or advertising)
- Swim Suits (modest- no two piece unless it covers the stomach and back areas)
- Rain gear and clothes that can get muddy
- Flashlight and Batteries
- Extra Money- to purchase snacks and items in snack shack (or buy snack shack card)
- Stamped, addressed envelopes to send to family and friends while at camp.
What NOT to Bring:
Cell phones, iPods, electronics of any kind, fireworks, matches, lighters, cigarettes and tobacco, knives and weapons of any kind, bubble gum or sunflower seeds, skateboards, bikes, uni-cycles.
- LABEL EVERYTHING! Put your name on your clothes, camera, bible, pillow, sleeping bag, etc.
- Pack your clothes in a soft-sided duffel type bag: These will fit under the beds more easily.
- Leave valuables at home- including jewelry, keepsakes, cell phones, ipods, cd players etc.
- Place all bedding, pillows, etc in a large clear plastic bag. You will find everything you brought easier when you get to your cabin (plus if it is raining or muddy outside, your things will remain dry).